The board is kinda quiet

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup, it sucks. And this year we didn't even get any real snow. About 9 inches of snow would really make this cold weather seem like it's a little bit more worth it.

So far this year we've had about 0.3 inches of snow, if it keeps up we might set a record low. haha, but then March comes, starts out all warm gets you excited, then you get killed with like 6 inches of snow around St.Pats day, and takes till the end of may to get warm. :mad:

Wow, here in Toronto we've had 2 snow storms in the past 2 weeks. And of course, keeping with Toronto weather tradition, the temperature rose above zero just long enough for some snow to melt, then quickly dropped to -10 the next day, freezing everything.

I can barely ride my warrior anywhere because there's so much snow. I've learned many, many ways of getting it unstuck though. I've high centred it on snowbanks and deep snow, completely buried it in knee deep snow and crashed into more than a few 2 meter high snowbanks. Hell, I have trouble getting into my garage because there's a ramp you need to go up to get in. I need to get a good running start, pin the throttle and hope I make it. :p

cant keep track of the snow here think the most measured was around 22 -24 inches in northern indiana its cold as all get out tonight

Back