Swap 350 grizz cly/head to a 350 warror

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Restore

Reaction score
Hello nim Brian im new to the group bthxs for the add!!! i looked through all the threads didnt find it so I was wondering i picked up a 350 warrior with a hole in the piston didnt know that till i got her home. i have a 350 grizzly in the back are there heads clyinder the same are the cams and spocket the same , The grizz is a 2014 warrior is an 89 they look the same but wasnt sure. Maybe someone here knows. Thankyou everone that put the time and effort into answering all the questions in Advance !!!

Thankyou sir I pulled both of them if anything the grizz ports are bigger only thing I found is the cam gear is smaller on the grizz timing chain is smaller to. So next question just swap cam gears or do I half to swap cams too any help is much appreciated and thanks for e1s time!!!!!

Thankyou sir I pulled both of them if anything the grizz ports are bigger only thing I found is the cam gear is smaller on the grizz timing chain is smaller to. So next question just swap cam gears or do I half to swap cams too any help is much appreciated and thanks for e1s time!!!!!
Anyone know i wouild think with different spots on the timing marks one in between the teeth one on the point of the teeth that the cam would haqlf to stay with the gerar got to be different grinds on the cam but assuming always gets me in trouble !!!

Anyone know i wouild think with different spots on the timing marks one in between the teeth one on the point of the teeth that the cam would haqlf to stay with the gerar got to be different grinds on the cam but assuming always gets me in trouble !!!
wekk guess ill make the swap and see aince no one chimed in hopefully it the way to go

Smaller in diameter? Does the warrior cam gear fit? Let me look up one of these heads.

thanks i tried but havent had any luck any help would be greatly appreciate your time
the gear fits but its bigger differnt timing mark postions so if i swap the cear proably half to swap the cam too i would think but wasnt sure

the gear fits but its bigger differnt timing mark postions so if i swap the cear proably half to swap the cam too i would think but wasnt sure
anyone that may be interested warrior and grizzly cams and cam gears are different rockers heads and clyinders are the same !!! Thanks for the help Beast got me on the right track!!! ill post a pick of the beast when im done !!!

anyone that may be interested warrior and grizzly cams and cam gears are different rockers heads and clyinders are the same !!! Thanks for the help Beast got me on the right track!!! ill post a pick of the beast when im done !!!
Good deal. I looked the head up and it looks the exact same as a warrior. I'm glad a cam swap got you where you needed to be.

Latest posts

Back