Superwinch

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j369fox

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just got a superwinch LT2 for my 06 wolvy. After I get it installed this weekend I'll try to post some pic's for you to see.

Fox

Keep us posted on the performance.I installed a gorilla and the first time I used it didn't work. Water had gotten into the motor siezed it up. A friend of mine cleaned it up sealed and greased it. Works like a charm now.

well Ive got it mounted to the wolvy but do not have it wired up. I was looking at it and its slightly slanted so im going to fix that first in the am. Ill go take some pics right now

Here you Go
photo5.jpg

Another
P2190152.jpg

P2190153.jpg

P2190154-1.jpg

I really like how it sets back in the frame. The old school mounts for the wolvy put the winches out in the very front, Seems every time you go down hill you would DRIVE the winch into the mud,rocks ect.... I really like that set up you have.

The roller fairlead still catches on rocks and stuff when you go into gullies, it also packs with mudd. My bolts are slightly worn at the bottom already in just a few months.

No clue, could check gorilla or warn websites.

Ok got the whole thing wired up and finished. what a pain in the neck. The large gauge wiring from the solenoid to the winch was not long enough to route it the way i wanted to. So I had to modify the plastic under the seat to make room for the wiring and zip tie it all up. They also used some retarded splices to attach to the handlebar switch, Being an aviation electrician I had some enviromental splices to put in their place I've got a pic of it here somewhere. other than that it all wnet in pretty well and works.

Here are the pics from today
P2200156.jpg

This morning
P2200158.jpg

My air filter that was replaced by a K&N today.
P2200159.jpg

The most useful tool ever.
P2200160.jpg

My bike naked
P2200163.jpg

The retarded splice and the genius splice
P2200161.jpg

Finished routing wiring and mounting the solenoid
P2200162.jpg

Latest posts

Back