sproket

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
wow like 2 days ago i was riding and it felt like i was sliping the whole time.. so i get off and check my tires and my chaind to see wht he hell is going on and every thing seems fine till i happen to look at my front sproket and every tooth was brooke right off and ive never seen this happen or every heard of it... so i go to a dealer to get a new one cuz im going riding like tmr and it wouldnt be here till friday so i go pick it up and go to put it on my quad and come to find out its the wrong sproket so i call up a dirrent place to get one and after like 1 1/2 hours later im ready to ride.... crazy

hey similar situation with me, i think it was because my chain was too tight, therefore every jump i hit the chain would tighten and snap the sprockets teeth off one by one!

ya thats wht ive been told happend is that my chain was to tight....
oh ya and fessendenr cayuga? is that where the lake is???? if so i live like an hour and a half away from there

nice ... do you have a track up at ur house????? if so i want to ride up there all i got is like a mile or so of trails, power lines and a few feilds...

i need to ride with you guys somtime too since your in my area. I live up in sodus but there isn't much riding area around here

yeah i got a small mx track and plenty of trails. i live on a huge dairy farm, so we got like 1400 acres! oh yeah and tylonalsnifnfool, ive heard of sodus but not quite sure, but if youre in the area, then whatever

Back