Sold warrior...new toy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Otto7668

Reaction score
So I sold my 03 warrior this past Saturday, I got $1550 for it which I am pleased about since I only had about 700$ into it including the bike itself. But here's some pics of the ld and new toy!!!!!
Old:

image_zpsf74e0c50.jpg

New:
image_zps2cf410bf.jpg

I've never had an experience with a Suzuki racing fourwheeler but dang it looks good. Does it ride and handle good?

Its a 2007 ltz 400....I am by no means bashing the warrior because I loved that quad, but damn this thing is a whole lot different..much more stable...tons of power I absolutely love it

Its a 2007 ltz 400....I am by no means bashing the warrior because I loved that quad, but damn this thing is a whole lot different..much more stable...tons of power I absolutely love it

Oh awesome then you got a good one, you feel they're more stable? I usually feel the opposite when I hop on my friends 07

They are more top heavy, but a nice suspension setup will cure that. Just like the Warrior handles better with suspension upgrades. IMHO, they are much better than the Warrior, but I still love the ruggedness of the Warrior.

OP, I got an 06 Z not too long ago and I absolutely love it. Never thought I would, but it grows on you.

Mine has works front shocks but other than that its stock...I miss my warrior but this things growing on me

Back