Shawn Simpson's Ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QMaze

Reaction score
Just curious when Shawn picked that Wolverine up? Is that a recent purchase because it looks like new and if thats the case then I know good ones can still had.

Vipers too looks like he just put it together,, wow.

Thanks

My ride

Yes I just picked up my Wolverine last November, I got very lucky to find one with so few hours on it. I have my K&N in it, my jet kit is on the shelf and my HMF in on the way!

I just sent in pics of the 2006 350 Wolverine we bought for my wife, it's in pretty nice condition too.

Take care,
Shawn

The hardest part too is finding one in Canada, I don't know what it is but they are scarce, I've went and looked at a few that were apparently well taken care, they turned out to be complete junk and they wanted a fortune.

I'm looking for the original - 1999-2005. The average price is around $3500-4000.

Wow, that is a lot. The original is the better machine in my opinion. My wife has a 2006 and the ergos are terrible! Yamaha needs to redesign the Wolverine again and get it back to it's roots.

Good luck in your search!
Shawn

Oh definitely agree, the original is by far the best looking. Did you ever see the one that had a rear IRS setup on it few years back in a magazine? It was so cool. The best of both worlds.

Been a little cold here in Michigan, lows have been -14 and the highs around 4. Haven't rode the last couple of days... Might get up in the twenties today, so there is hope!

Ride safe!
Shawn

mavtricks said:
No, I never saw that. Who did it? I've been getting some riding in. I love riding in the snow!

Shawn

I'll try looking for the magazine and post up some scans, its so cool. Yeah we got loads of snow here too but damn cold.

Latest posts

Back