Rode Amber's Wolvy like a bat out of hell

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robotaz

Reaction score
So we went to White Sulphur ATV area, which is a USFS place in the Daniel Boone National Forest here in KY. We had been riding all day and got to the top of this mountain where Amber wanted to just sit and take in the view. I got on her Wolvy and took it back down the trails we had come up on. All I can say is that this thing is such a freakin' blast. I was flying on some really technical trails. I cannot believe how much fun it was. When I came back up the mountain I was breathing really hard and Amber was kinda shocked. What's funny is that after that episode she really picked up speed. When we got back to the truck she had gone from riding where I had to stay in 1st or 2nd gear to where I was in 2nd and 3rd, which is pretty fast for a 700XX in the woods with a stock 14T front sprocket. We loaded up and she looked at me and said it was the most fun she'd had in a long time. I seconded that and we drove off into the sunset with grins on our faces. That's what it's all about. She was paying close attention to whether it looked clean when I was washing it. She's fully latched on at this point. She loves it. So do I.

"Jealous" all I have to say.

That I got to ride, that my girl rides with me, or that I have the Wolvy that I have?

That your girl rides with you. Not too many out there.

That your girl rides with you. Not too many out there.

I am lucky. Hopefully she'll get back on here soon and talk about her ride. She's not much into forums and all. In fact, I'm surprised that she even got on here and started talking about her ATV in the first place. I'm going to take pics this next weekend when we go back. I want to get some with her standing up going up the hills peeling out like she was doing. So funny to watch. She started standing up and leaning in the curves and kicking the back out, which I noticed is really easy on hers. Anyway, I'll try to post some pics. Peace.

Latest posts

Back