Rebuild my 3 Mikuni Carbs and you can keep one!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YamahaWarriorGasGas

Reaction score
I Have 3 Mikuni OEM Carbs One is fully put together and runs but needs a Rebuild forsure.. And 2 others in parts I have EVERY nut and bolt all the floats,jets,etc all separated and labeled in small bags.... What I don't have is the knowledge or time to rebuild them! If anyone wants to put them together and rebuild them and send me back one Running and you can Keep the other as a gift for your time! You should be able to get 2 fully working Carbs out of the 3.! MOST LIKELY All 3 will run once out back together like I said I have EVERY nut and bolt... I'd be willing to ship them out to the right trustworthy person if they're willing to put the time into rebuilding them and getting them running! Let me know! 2 are from eBay "Genuine OEM Mikunis* Not aftermarket crap... and 1 is off my 2002 warrior.. for the meantime I'm running a Zoom zoom right now but I don't think it's giving me the full power of the bike so I would love to get the OEM on there so things are running prestine! Thanks again guys! Hopefully someone willing to take this on! One hand washes the other!

i have a pretty messed up carb that im planning on restoring myself, if all your parts are cleaned and just need to be put together id be willing to do that for you, and with the leftover parts i could get an OEM carb back on my bike as well. i dont have an ultrasonic cleaner (yet) so im also running a zoom zoom/ or some clone.

100% full disclosure im a noob at engines. i can build the carb but it would be up to you to tune it. no hard feelings either way!

Attachments

• OEM carb .jpg
    OEM carb .jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 0
Let me see what others have to say and we might be able to make a deal brother! I can't believe how much Genuine OEM carbs cost new. It's wild! I somehow ended up with 3 through a few diff transactions and mistakes on the sellers end. Let me see what others have to say/offer and I'll get back to you brother ! Im in Northern Maine / Aroostook County

Latest posts

Back