raptor mods?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
i have a raptor 350 and in like 2 weeks i plan on buying white bros e2 slip on , renthal 12 tooth front sproket, k&n air fliter and jets is this a good combo and will it give me more low end and mid range torque? also think about getting the torque stuffer will that help also or shoud i just stick to the other stuff?
thanks

is the hmf much more expansive than the wb e2 and is it really loud i want some thing that sound nice with out it being very loud

nice well the wbs e2 is $294 ill look in to geting hmf ive herad alot of good thing bout them and along with the wbs but where can you find the hmf and the queit core?

If you aren't trying to save a gram in weight and want a long lasting sprocket go with the magic racing one, it'll last much longer than a renthal and it's only 15 or so. The renthal sprockets are crap and wear out very quickly, they are intended to last through only a few races.

Buy your HMF from SweetQuads. I got a kit with HMF powder coated blue, dynojets, and Pro Flow kit for about $350 shipped. I think everything separate is $405. So I got a good deal. I also heard that Sidewinder sprockets are good.

I would agree, usually direct parts from a company are more expensive since they are usually lazy and don't like to ship small orders since they don't make a whole lot of money on the deal. Sidewinder is good, but a whole lot of unecessary $$$$$$$$$$$. Go with the stainless steel if you go sidewinder, at least you won't ever have to buy a sprocket again for the money you spend on it. Torque stuffer will give you a nice little gain in the lows, but at the expense of top end power.

thanx for all the help ill probly reconsider to some of the thing i want to get like the wbs e2 pipe with the hmf and the sproket

Latest posts

Back