One Last Ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
Took #5 for one last ride and first ride of the season before I pull the HMF off and ship it out to NJ to Ken(Deuce) this week

came upon this old Chrysler some farmer had just pulled out of it's grave in the woods along the trail

Last edited:
to bad I don't have a spare to throw on until I get the new one now that the weather is finally nice and the trails are open guess I gotta make some sacrifices for a few days

Wow that's really cool Ed.. I love finding "ruins" when I'm trail riding. Old farm equipment that was just left where it was when it broke down; old structures from the 1800s; Indian cemetary... I've seen all these things riding. I like history & old **** and it makes you think for a min..

Yes I did
and I found my stock warrior exhaust from my 94 warrior I bought off the showroom floor when I was 16 so I'm gonna throw that on #5 for now it's missing the baffle but other than that it's in pretty good shape

It is pretty cool to see **** from the past like this way back in the woods kinda make ya wonder how it got there

Well scratch the idea of putting the stock exhaust on #5 it comes up 2" short

if you ever come across any old gold bars I'll buy em off u for $5 a piece.

Ed I promise I will have the HMF sent out this Tuesday morning, So you should have it by Friday or before, I know I shipped Geeess's Yoshimura out and it only took 3 days to get to MI.

LOL yep knew that was coming, Ed honestly im not sure yet. Gonna get something good to eat and go from there. Over the past years its been just another day, I swear im in a crazy ass depression.

HAPPY 31st B-DAY TIM!!!! you make me feel old lol. just hit the big 4-0 last month. We are here to support you bro through your depression.

well get your ass up outta that slump and if I forget tomorrow Happy Fricken Birthday Bro have yourself an awesome day tomorrow and do something fun and out of the ordinary

Thanks fellers!!! Means a lot. 31's not a bad age, some days I feel 25 and then some days I feel 60. Seems as if all I do is work anymore, and when I do get free time all I wanna do is rest. I actually rode my 660 today lol took it up the rode and tried out the sparks exhaust, t make a long story short, gotta rejet and buy some air fuel screws Yayyyyyy.

Happy birthday Tim! Best years coming bro! I'm 35 and the last 3 years the best I've ever had... Enjoy your day-- hopefully your not working

I love how it went from Last Ride to Birthday Wishes gotta love this forum you guys are the best! LMAO!!

Latest posts

Back