No spark

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJB1314

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have a 01 warrior 350. When I purchased it it was hard to start but once it got warmed up it would start every time. Now I’ve lost complete spark. I’ve replaced the stator, rectifier, starter sylenoid, on/off assembly on the handle bars, and coil. Still no spark. There is no power going to the coil from the orange wire. I’ve cleaned up all the grounds also. I’m at a complete road block with it. Anyone have any ideas?

Hello everyone. I have a 01 warrior 350. When I purchased it it was hard to start but once it got warmed up it would start every time. Now I’ve lost complete spark. I’ve replaced the stator, rectifier, starter sylenoid, on/off assembly on the handle bars, and coil. Still no spark. There is no power going to the coil from the orange wire. I’ve cleaned up all the grounds also. I’m at a complete road block with it. Anyone have any ideas?
CDI box is really all that's left, you won't have constant power on the orange wire going to the coil. Only time that has power is when the cdi sends the signal to fire to the coil for the spark plug. Other then that you might want to check the harness for rub through spots along the frame.

I replaced the cdi box and that still wasn’t it. I went ahead and put it in the shop. I do appreciate your feedback.

I replaced the cdi box and that still wasn’t it. I went ahead and put it in the shop. I do appreciate your feedback.
Please let me know what they found was problem, always good to know for future issues lol

Latest posts

Back