NJ Newbie

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drrole

Reaction score
Hey Everyone....newbie to the board as well as quads. I never owned one until this weekend. Has been all bikes since i was a kid. Since I am not familiar with them, I figured I would join and grab some useful information from the experts. :)

BTW, i bought an 89 Warrior 350 this past weekend. Needs some work but am looking forward to doing it as well as riding it. This is the first one I have ever rode. :(

You said you have always owned bike, are you talking about dirt bikes?

Thanks!!!

Dark side...lol Yeah, only rode an ATV many many years ago and...I did put my foot down.

I have always ridden dirt bikes. I am used to two wheels so this is a new venture for me.

I started off on my neighbors minibike...then went to the following

Yamaha GT80
Honda XR100
Kawasaki DKX 175
KTM 250 EXC

I stopped riding dirt for a while because everything became so political and it was tough to find a "legal" place. I could ride practically anywhere growing up in the 80's. :)

I never stopped riding on the street though.

It is actually a pretty crazy bike. A lot of power. 250 2-stroke. Definitely a fun bike.

I rebuilt the motor. I bought it used and blew the bottom end two weeks after I got it. Was my first ride on the bike about 3hrs from where i live and only rode 15 minutes. :( was not happy.

You always been on quads? As I mentioned I jsut got this Warrior and was a bit surprised with the power it has.

nice, around the same age for me too.... i have been looking for a pit bike too. They are great to have around. Wish i had kept a couple of my old bikes. :(

What do you have for the pit bikes?

didnt know what an ssr was....googled it....That thing is awesome...did you buy it online?

I might have to get one of those after i get the warrior back in shape enough to ride.... it was definitely neglected.

Back