New to the site

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdragano

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

As can be seen from Steve's posting of my 2001 Wolverine in the Showroom today, July 14th, I have done quite a few mods to it. It gets kind of addicting.

By far, the Grand Daddy of them all was the Four Stroke Tech (FST) 446 big bore, stroker kit. This kit doubles the original horsepower! Yes, this mod is pricey, but if you can put together the funds, it is worth every penny.

I left a pretty lengthy message in the showroom, so I won't go into any more details for now.

I look forward to hanging out in the Forum. If anyone has any questions, feel free to leave me a Private Message. I will get back with you when I get a chance.

Sheesh.... there goes the neighborhood.

Ya'll might want to listen to what this fella has to say about the wolverine - I taught him everthying he knows. lol.

Ok, not all, but we did converse about a lot of the things he's done - and trust me, I'm sure his ride will give mine a definate run for my money.

Glad to see you stop by.

Welcome Tom!

It's Glenn from ATV Connection.

Nice pics! How did you manage to install the rear hitch with the rear skid? I had to flip mine upside down...then it bent slighly from towing my 4x8 trailing out from the backyard. :D

Hey 95, how's it going? Been meaning to give you a call, but you know how that goes.
Glenn, I was wondering if you were the same Glenn from ATV connection. Glad to see you over here.

95, what ever came out of the 4th / 5th gear problems you were having?

Back