New tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolverineKid

Reaction score
Hey guys i was wondering if someone could help me. i am looking to buy a new set of tires for my bike. What would be a better tire: kenda executioners or mudlites. i will be putting them on a un modded 06 wolverine. any help would be great

Hey there
I just put 26x10 and 26x12 mud Lites on my stock suspension and I have some snorkel piping running in the left wheel well with no rubbing and they fit great. Do think I really want to get a clutch kit for some more go maybe a hauch sheave job don't know which is better

My dad has mudlites. And they work great. I was thinking about getting the executioners. I have read the reviews and the sound like a great all round tire.

The executioners are very good off road tires compareable with tractor tires.
On tarred streets there are a little bit rough and offers
not much lateral support.

I´m german; sorry for my bad english.

yeah i heard they are good tires but rough on pavement or hard surfaces just like any aftermarket tire with big lugs. i noticed your wolverine and what size do you have on your bike. Ps. nice bike

Last edited by a moderator:
I would go with Executioners if you ride mostly mud....if you ride in mud occasionally and more on hardpack dirt, I would go with Mudlites.

I have the zillas and very happy with them but reallly takes the sportiness out of the machine. They make an aftermarket tire specifically for the wolvy. They are Kendas

Back