new member from n.j.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louk

Reaction score
Hi all my name is Lou been checking out your site thought i would join i have a 02 warrior it runs but not so good i will post my problem with it in the right section and thanks for letting me join
Lou

Welcome man you have the blue 02? or the SE 02?
and if you need any help it's what we are here for

this is a real noob question but i dont know how to post a thread or anything ... very upsetting..

this is a real noob question but i dont know how to post a thread or anything ... very upsetting..
go to the section you want to post and in the upper left there will be a thing that says (new thread) click on that

if you scroll to the bottom of the page there is a menu thing called forum jump there you can choose where you want to post your thread at

when u get that we move onto pics n vids:haha: thats even more fun :eek:

thanks guys im from a town called Bayville it is real close to seaside heights toms river area but i dont go to the gym or go tanning or do laundry my wife does haha:haha:get it the jersey shore
Lou

I know where that is, I'm from Jackson originally. That Jersey shore **** is so stupid. Funny thing is, all those assholes are bennies!

yup know jackson well and they r bennies that show is a joke

Back