new guy with 98 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crash

Reaction score
new to the forum. heres a little about my quad. got a 98 warrior. top end rebuilt and bored out last winter. has a t 4 pro circuit pipe, nerf bars, extended racing a arms, entended axle, newer tires, handle bars etc. i love breakin and fixin my quad. rolled it countless amounts of times and flipped it on top of myself a few times too. i ride balls to the walls. if i dont break somethin out ridin our roll, im not ridin hard enough

ill post some pics and maybe some vids of me muddin once i figure out how to lol not sure how to get the pics from my phone to the computer

dont got one of them fancy smart people phones but ill work on gettin the pics up tonight. dont got too many without me on the quad though

Welcome to the site man, there are alot of Ohio peeps on here. See yah round.

took the warrior out in the snow for the first time this winter. my dad told me to shovel the drive so did doughnuts up and down the drive instead and flung all the snow off into the street and yard. actually looks pretty clean once you get passed all the circles and **** lol ill work on gettin those pics put up once i get some time

love ridin in the snow and pullin ppl on a sled tryin to throw them off. thats fun in the mud too. pretty sketchy if you use a truck instead of a quad though lol

ive done it with all kinds of sleds. even snow boards. my friend pilled me through a mud pit while i was on a deflated river raft with his f150. that was pretty fun. got a couple pics up of the warrior if anyone wants to take a look.

this is off topic from 350's but im psyched about it lol i took an old mountain bike and went out and bought a 90cc chain saw and mounted the engine on the bike. i had to flip the tire around and weld the sprocket so it didnt free spin and i disconnected the front brakes and connected the throttle to the brake lever i disconnected. i just got it all finished tonight and its freakin scary unsafe lmao its awesome!!! this is the kind of stuff i think of and do when im bored lol

heres a pic from when i first started the project. i dont have a recent pic

1104111009.jpg

Last edited:
HAHhahah. Fun stuff. I rode around on a chainsaw powered trike when I was a kid. Crazy stuff.

Back