New from Ohio

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dustydragon

Reaction score
Hello all I don't have a Warrior yet but will soon I have a Blaster that I'm selling to get said warrior lol just thought I would check out the forum and do some research first ....

Welcome up man! Can't go wrong with a warrior! What are you lookin at? Got any pics or info?

well seen several on craigslist I'll have about $1000 to spend I'm in Massillon,Ohio willing to travel a little to get one I'm just not getting any younger lol I'm 38 years old don't need to go down the trail at 70 mph lol and really want reverse lol I requested to join the facebook page and I seen one for sale but could not respond cause I have not been approved yet.

I just added Dustin Hall if thats you. I'm from Akron, Massillon is right around the corner!

here's the one I seen on facebook
oankp0.png
[/IMG] anyone know who's this is?

Search Craigslist. There are a ton in the ohio are for sell on there at or around your $1000 budget.

for a 1000 yeah but i beat you get it 800 cash and it looks like it has a full pipe (thats a good thing)

yeah the only problem is I have to sell my 2 blasters first lol I have an 02 and an 99 for sale I have someone interested but not sold yet...

yeah his is pretty sweet I'm willing to drive that far once I get my school check lol but have to sell the blasters wife won't let me have 3 quads lol

I'm liking this one as well!!! your thoughts? http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/mcy/3499406236.html

Nope. Its a 1st gen and looks like its stored outside. New bottom end tells me its been ridden hard.

this any better looks like it may need rings he says it smokes a little...http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/mcy/3503541720.html

This one is doable, I'd try to talk him down though. Perhaps $800-$900

YES, please sell those ass blasters!!

Back