My new Ride spot

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyde78

Reaction score
I found a spot to ride my machine about 15 min from my house. Really cool spot; A bunch of trails that run along some train tracks where I can open her up...
It felt good to get riding again. First ride with my new Aarms. This local spot I found means lots more riding for me

I rode the piss outta her; till she was outta gas. Knocked a handguard off from going so hard. Quad is awesome.

Soooo muddy this time of year..I love it.
What I don't love is spending the next day cleaning it thou

The new arms are awesome Trent. I'm really glad I did it. What a difference!! I really really have come to love this quad

I'm sure those extended a arms ride better than my DJ Kit, but the added stability of the quad is similar and that's what I really love about my bike, so I'm sure you feel the same way. You need to get yourself some shocks now, you'll be surprised when you change those out too.

Haha last time the other side! I used a locknut when I put it back on so I should be good now.

I loved reading this, Beat the piss out of them arms LOL. Glad you like em. Looks like a killer place to ride

Hells yea i did Tim! Had to make sure they work good! Donchew worry..They will be put to good use..haha

Latest posts

Back