My Barrell Racer

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keglassg

Reaction score
Ill post up some pics of the rebuild from start to finish here, i rebuilt the whole machine from the ground up this past summer and did quite a bit of racing around where i live mostly in the 400-449 cc class so that i wasnt racing the 450's but still had some good competition. well here shes is before and after.
There are 15 pics so be patient and dont skip out on the good pics, they are towards the end.

d-front.jpg

d-side-1.jpg

front-lowered.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg

On this rebuild i also learned how to not install a clutch and broke the pressure plate the day before my first race and just happened to have an extra laying around.

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

DSCI0039.jpg

and yes i did beat that kfx700 around the barrell lol.

I forgot the goodies list!!!!

wiseco 40 over piston
hotcam
ported head
cobra exhaust (boo, dont buy it)
bsr carb upgrade
uni filter
air-box removed (completely)
ebc clutch
msr pro-raptor clutch system (non hydrolic)
d.i.d. chain and sprocket set (15 front 40 rear)
crj rear lowering kit
custom front lowering kit
msr handle bars
gripper seat cover
dg bumper
dg nerfs
flipped wheels front and rear
20 inch fast trakkers on the rear
22 inch itp holeshots on the front
im sure im forgetting some things and there is plenty more to come. i'd like to do some yfz upgrades like brakes and such. let me know if you have any suggestions or constructive criticism i can use! thanks again Dave, you were a huge help on this project and i won several trophies this summer after i got it all together, couldnt have done it without ya.

Looks cool, i like the black and orange. Widened, lowered warriors always look badass. The pink springs are most definitely gangsta elite too. Yamaha came up with some ungodly color schemes in the past lol.

haha no kidding, i was hoping no one would notice. yeah i've been workin on fixing that problem. the rear one is white now cause i replaced it with a banshee shock, and the front ones are still pink, but i havent decided what to replace them with as of yet.

put 300ex shocks on the front thier shorter and they work alot better

yeah it would look alot better without the pink shocks. and if the fenders were cut again i think it would be alot nicier..is drag racing the only thing you do?

barrels is pretty much all i do with it yeah. i hit the trails of course but as far as racing goes, just barrels and drags and some tt now and then

Latest posts

Back