More pics of my 01 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
iframe>

Yeah when i got it the plastics were already flat black so i just went from that platform i have another set pf the green plastics for it im thinking about trimming the mud flap portion off the front of them for a semi race cut look and painting them yellow

Thanks man yeah the duncan exhaust is nice its actually for a 05 raptor 350 but it fits well header wise i just had to mod up a mounting bracket for the rear though it sounds pretty awesome too

Yeah im lovin the new bumper too and i only paid 58$ for it brand new off ebay from team alba racing, & yeah i learner the hard way about helmets a few years ago while jumping a 45' dirtbike double on my honda 250ex lol i made it first try and went for it a second time and knew i wasnt makin it when i took off needless to say i cased the landing ramp with the rear end and got catapulted over the handle bars luckily i wasnt hurt and i thank god i had a helmet on lol that pic i was just puttin around the yard not really ridin to hard

I was jokin man, I do the same stuff. Im all for safety but when im just ridin in the yard I don't wear one. A helmet saved my life about 14 years ago, Me and my cousin was riding the strip jobs and we know the trails and terrain like the back of our hands well we was going around a big turn and the sides of the path had a lot of dust built up I accidentally went to far and over the mountain I went, I jumped off the quad and smacked the side of my head on a tree, if I hadn't been wearing a helmet it could have killed me. We had to get the Timberwolf back out with a backhoe.

I do believe you are the first one ive seen with a Duncan exhaust, The more I think about it. Ive seen a few on 660's and on some 400ex's

Yeh thanks man ive really been thinkin of semi race cutting my front fenders. I have a extra set might do it on instead of my black ones i wanna trim the mudflap potion off so like everything inside the rivets would still be there

Geez man thats nuts u must ride like i do always gotta push the limits haha
And from what i was told when i baught the duncan was that it came off a raptor 350 its loud AF. I know that haha but i like it just a lil curious as to how u go about jet kits with exhaust i havent installed one yet not sure what size to go with

Before you go and buy one I may have the jets you need, I know in my stock carb I was running a 147.5 with the big gun exoX , no lid, Prodesign intake and K/N filter. A lot of guys buy what they need from Jetsrus instead of the entire kits. I like the entire kits but everyone is different. I use Dynojets on all my quads

I have no idea what size i need lol all my quad has is full exhaust and performance gytr coil and e3 spark plug

Latest posts

Back