Manual Clutch

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000wolvy

Reaction score
I have heard of the fourstroke tech manual clutch kit for the 350 wolverines. Im interested to know how many people have experience with one of these?

The only time I read about the FST manual clutch was in an article about a Wolverine 500 in the 1998 October Dirt Wheels magazine :D. Back then the cost of the manual clutch modifications was 75$. A couple of years ago, FST has stopped selling the 500cc kit. What a shame.

I would love to see a copy of that artical, is it published online anywhere?

No I haven't seen the article on the web. Even if the article has been published almost ten years ago, it remains copyright material. There was only two sentences about the manual clutch.

four stroke tech still does that mod. it costs 90$ wich is well worth the money, but you have to send your clutch parts to him, and ive heard bad things about turn around time. i really wish he would sell the parts along with instructions so you could have your local mech. install it. ive heard many people say its the best mod theyve done. you keep your auto clutch, but you can grab the lever and rev just like a sport quad. sounds so fun!

I saw a black 05 on ebay with the conversion, someone please do this so we can mod

I would also love a manual clutch. But i really dont need it, as I am gonna buy a KFX450r in a few weeks.

Latest posts

Back