mantaining a 2007 wolverine

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mp4freedom

Reaction score
I just bought a 07 450 and it only has 192 miles on it!!!:clap: i just wanted some opinions on maintance and stuff like that I looked it over real good with a list i made out of the owners manual I havent checke the drive belt yet i wandered if there was a seal I had to buy to put it back to gether also i have a fuel leaking out of the carb i took every thing off and looked at it and it looks like mabe a bowl seal is it better to buy the seal its self or a rebuild kit new jet kit like do they need rejeted or are factory jetings optiml? also how do you get the carb altheway out it looks a little tricky i took the bowl off while it was still atached to cables but i wanna loob the cables any way also how do you check the valves I looked for a manual also asked a wotor cycle shop they sed they cant get one couse they dident make them in 07? but he was lost the whole time i was looking for stuff thanks

192 miles and theres stuff wrong. I have a 08 and have found all the little stuff that goes wrong.

Where is the fuel leaking?

in general carb lak from the overflow pipe, this because of dirt in the needle valve or maby worn needle valve , or float height not atjusted proprely.

^^^^^^^^^ my 08 has donr that from day 1 when Im riding hard or jumping and unloading off truck. It is normal to come out of overflow tube.

i got a gasket for the fuel bowl and it fixed it the on in it was flatend out and hard

next two questions

anyone found good deals on winch set ups im having a bit of a hard time some of the mounts alone are 100 bucks

what is best way to get more touqe I want to be able to stand it up with ease i like going off ledges and over rocks and logs and other obsticals

Dump a couple 1000 into it or buy a renegade.

Clutch, pipe,jetting, big bore kit.

Back