Illville's 1998 Warrior to Raptor project, just for fun

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my speedlinez +4 rear brake line along with my lonestar e brake block off installed. I also got my paddle tires mounted up and went for a little ride in the dunes with some friends, it was a blast! When i got back i mounted up the Raptor 700 lights my buddy gave me, just need to order the light harnesses and wire them up :atv:

fmm2q8.jpg

2191mvq.jpg

fmt2s0.jpg

mv3x8n.jpg

2qnz5u0.jpg

Thanks guys, its coming along pretty good, still got a lot of detail stuff to do, some brackets, tail light, skid plates, extended a arms, and a jet kit but the quad is performing well with what its got so far and i will say the banshee front shocks made a huge fifference over the stocks for sure. 87warrior i agree on the polished wheels, i took the easy way out painting the set for my dirt wheels but after polishing up the wheels for the paddles i will be stripping the paint of and polishing those as well.

Also as far as the jets go, what would be the best set up to go with as i only have an exhaust and deleted air box with UNI filter. 1 size up from the stock jets? Can someone please post a link to a set i can order, kinda stuck on where to get these,
Thanks.

Just ordered a 45 pilot and 150 main jet from Jets R US, so ill try them out and see where im at

I got a raptor 350 and was just curious on how the cut front fenders do i broke my mounting bracket from the fender to the frame and there really floppy do u get sand or water thrown in ur face with the cut fenders? I was also told that the cut fenders kinda lift the front up at high speeds, i dont see how but is it true??

Latest posts

Back