I Razers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bberck

Reaction score
Anyone tried the I Razers out. I am starting to lean towards these for my next purchase but trying to get somemore input. ;D

i would say go for 'em. i just bought hd rears but was trying to decide between those, the new gncc's and the irazrs. i kinda wish that i would have bought the irazrs but i havent ridden on the hd's yet. the only reason i went with the hds is because of the terrain chart that itp has. looks like the only other tire that is more versatile is the xct. the irazrs look like they would be some damn good tires. i tried finding everyones opinion on the three tires and just like everything else, some people love certain tires and some people hate them. if you get them and dont like them, i might be interested in buying them from you.

I-razr's are the ****, they hook up ******* amazing in the trials, but they wear out fast.

yeah, i've heard that about the gncc's and the hd's too. the good thing about the hds though is that they supposedly have lugs that are 4mm taller than some of the other models.

hey man, have you made it out to turkey bay yet? where do you usually ride? if we are going for a weekend or an all day ride we will head down there, which is about 2-2.5hrs from here. let me know what is in your area. unless you are too good to ride with a lil ol' warrior!!! just kidding

We have the irazrs in the shop - I personally dont like them cause of the cost and how they wear. I am currently running the ITP MXR4s - if u are ok with a tire that wears quicker (and they wear faster then normal) look at the MXR4 and **** the Irazr; the weight differance is nutty and they rip!!! I think the HDs are a better tire though as well IMO.

hey man, have you made it out to turkey bay yet? where do you usually ride? if we are going for a weekend or an all day ride we will head down there, which is about 2-2.5hrs from here. let me know what is in your area. unless you are too good to ride with a lil ol' warrior!!! just kidding

Ya we finally made a trip to Turkey Bay a few weeks ago. We had a good time it was a little wet bbecause it had rained all week but was still good. We normally ride at St Joe because the guys I ride with live up there. That makes a Turkey Bay a little far for them but I think we will make another trip there when it cools off.

I have heard that the I-Razr were heavy too. But with that badass 700 of yours you would probably notice it as much as a fly on ur ass...

But what have you all heard about the new ITP Trac Star??? It is a 6-ply radial tire that is supposed to be really light. Anyone have any experience with this tire???? I really like the flex and feel of the radial tires....

Just get klaws, they last forever, they're reversible, they're cheap and they hook up like crazy. I don't know why anyone would buy any other tire.

Back