hi from ger

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaT

Reaction score
Hi...my name Marcel from germany.
i found that forum on youtube so i decided to register and have a look.
i drive a 02 warrior..and yes its street legal so i build it for street. :p
i know most americans dont understand why to ride an atv on the street but its called "all terrain vehicle" and so i guess that includes "street" too. :iagree:
at least a short description:
its a 396ccm stroker with a hotcam stage 2 complete ported head(1mm bigger intake valve,springs and stuff),crd header,Mikuni TM 40 carb with a open K&N and a dynatek cdi...
all is optimized with widebandcommander and lambda.
there r a lot of other things like n-dure axle,+3 eatv a-arms,rims and stuff but have a look at the pics.
at least have some fun here :tup:

zaT

View attachment 238

IMG_2022.jpg

galerie.jpg

Last edited:
that thing is awesome!!!!!!!!!
i was born in germany :p

BAD ASS. Welcome to the war forum, you lucky bastard! hahhaha. We all wish we could drive ours on the road over here in the states as well.

Any more info on the company that made your a-arms? Foreign parts are fun to learn about.

Welcome aboard that thing is slick, and yes I wish we could run ours on the streets as well, cause I know it save on gas going to work and would be fun.

Thx for the welcome :)
about the a-arms..they were the only i found that are +3" on each side for the warrior.
they r from a german factory that builts atvs from KTM bikes.they take the frame and put a new front and end.they look ugly as hell but have a lot power :D
heres the link:
http://www.eatv.de/
yes theres a video but its an older one where i havent got the new TM40 and my dynatek.
but tatatatataaaaa i got my new action cam about 30mins before and i will upload a new onboard video tomorrow.
old one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1guY45Dv3Zk

zaT

cool stuff. Thanks for the eatv link. What's the lambda connection for? I really like your front fender cut, looks great!

i think a lambda sensor makes it so the air-fuel mixture is right on?

yes the lambda sensor measures the air/fuel ratio.so u can calibrate the carb in every position.this is the safest way to be sure not run to lean or reach...
you have a analog display to look between the ride or log it in the wideband commander and look the curve on pc. :tup:

zaT

how did you get the 700r shock to work, is it compairable to the 660 shock? how did it change ride hieght from stock shock? Thanks

its not the complete shock its only the spring.
its a lowering spring from "KW" with "prestressing" spring.
not sure if thats the correct word...i contacted them and they changed it for the warrior even optimzed it for my weight.
the spring makes it 7cm lower.at all its nearly 15cm lower then stock.

zaT

Back