Hey Now, from NY

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meangene34

Reaction score
Hey guys made the move from bluetraxx to here and I am glad I have! I am glad to see a more warrior specific site. Just a bit about me I own and operate my own trucking business and love to ride and work on my "Wharrior" in my spare time! I own a 2001 warrior which is a constant work in progress but I paid $750 for it, put a G-force axle, pro-circut t-4 pipe, new clutch & cable, drilled box w, uni vents, 160 main, diamond j ?lowering and widening kit, custom plastics, alba nerfs, artraxx tires! Like I said work in progress!

Not a prob man, you can actually thank the certain mod over there that responds to most of the posts in the warrior section for getting stupid with elwood. He's finding out you mess with one you mess with all of us.

In the end youve joined more of a family here then a just a site.

I think I did thank him over there but didn't realize the whole story! Anyway I look forward to soaking up as much knowledge from everyone here and lending my own where I think it will help!

I would like to go bigger on my main but 160 was as high as the local dealer had! I have 18 uni vents drilled in the box with a uni filter and it still runs a bit lean I actually had to tape off some of the vents to make it run a bit richer! And the diamond j kit does what is intended to do! I am not a huge fan of it but I don't jump my quad and I was not going to pay $400 for a arms just yet!

Welcome to the site. Smart move. I get threatened on bluetraxx from assdiggermounds every time I posted, so I stopped. That sites lame, I like that the warrior guys are flocking over here.

Back