Hauck Machined Sheave and Big Wheel Kit for '07

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockney

Reaction score
Just received today from the home of anything fast for my 07 wolverine...

20080314%20002.jpg

20080314%20004.jpg

20080314%20008.jpg

20080314%20009.jpg

20080314%20014.jpg

Its gonna be a few weeks before i get it installed but i will update on the results for sure..

That is the belt drive/Primary clutch you are looking at along with inner primary clutch springs(small 5) and the secondary clutch spring(large one).

You should gain both, but the top speed is said to get closer to 60 mph with this mod.

With the Bigwheel kit and the Sheave I have Noticed a few things..

I have lost a bit of top speed but i think its only the speedometer.. now im on 2 inch taller tires.. (25") so it might very well be the same or greater..

Alot higher rpm to engage the drive system..

Better low to mid range performance.. i hit the gas and it really wakes up and accellerates..

Im re-mounting the 23" Maxxis Tires on ITP rims in a onth or so,.., then i will have another update.. as i will have the stock tire size

i have itp 25 inch tires, I did the hauch upgrade and they sent me another spring similar to the epi clutch springfo rthe secondary pully and i didnt notice any difference at all, I put my 25 inch tires on the same time i did the upgrade but I honestly think mine might be slower, or exactly the same, not faster at all, mine used to do about 46, now im luck to get 42, definately not 60

Have you had a chance to test the machine with your stock tires? I just did both the sheave and the Hauck clutch kit and was kind of disapointed. I called them and I have to tear it apart and check a few things, so I was just curious if it was a big change you got or not...

Welcome to the site oldschool1921 but this thread is from November of 2009. I haven't had it done myself so I couldn't tell you about it....sorry

Latest posts

Back