Has anyone used the GYTR pipe on the 450?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctateusa1

Reaction score
If so I was wonderine how much of a difference in sound is there (as to noise level)?
and
Did you notice much difference in power and where was it, top or bottom, or all the way through.

no, i can't say that i have used the yamaha pipe. but i can say that i have used the hmf sport series and it really gives it some more umph! it gives a good bit more low to mid power. and as for top end, no increase there, but didn't buy it for that anyway. Now, if noise levels are a concern, i would recommend you buy the quiet core insert because this thing is pretty loud without it. i know the hmf is cheaper than the yamaha, but i can't tell you which one is better b/c i have no experience with both. I can just give you my honest opinion on the hmf and that it's a great pipe for this machine. :D

Well I just ordered my GYTR pipe 313.00 OTD
It is backordered until April or may and then we will see how much louder and more power I recieve.

I'd like to hear about your experience w/ the GYTR pipe. I bought my '06 used and it came w/ the pipe. I also have the OEM pipe. The GYTR exhaust is probably a bit louder than stock but not annoying to me. I really don't care for loud pipes, so they hit the nail on the head IMO.

Well I got my GYTR pipe installed, it is definitly louder, I do notice a little more power, but I have not spent more than 5 minutes on the quad since installation, and I have rejeted but I did not drill out the slide or adjust the needle.
Here is the links to the difference in sound
GYTR pipe sound byte
stock pipe sound byte

Latest posts

Back