Has anybody installed a TORQUE STUFFER?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolvymudder

Reaction score
Looking for any additional information on this product. I've seen it on ebay and I am pretty spectical about it. If you do have or know about it, is it easy to install? Does it work?
Thanks- wolvymudder

Good question, I was wondering the same thing. Considering I just gonna put it right when i put on the HMF exhaust, i figured I would try it. I never got it tho.

torque-stuffer

i installed one, and didnt notice anything at all. they say it helps bottom end but i havent really heard anyone say anything that good about it. i would say save your money.

Why bother putting on free breathing air intakes and exhausts to jam something back in there to restrict it again? IMO, its worthless, might create some extra back pressure, but its increasing your head temp as a result as well. Dont take my word on it though, I havent wasted my money on one so I would't know.

A while ago I inquired about the stuffer. The vender never gave me a straight answer. Only repeated what his auction description said. I took it one step further and e-mailed quite a few of the buyers. Only 2 of them got back to me......."no good" is vertually what they said. I guess the others were too embarrassed to reply.

<><

Torque stuffer...BAH!

I think this product was designed by the American Bike aftermarket. There is something available for Harleys (tho I don't remeber the specific name) that is similar. The principle is when you take your stock Harley and put after-market pipes on that increase flow...then remove the baffles (sooo lean) to get that WONKA-WONKA-GRRRRROOOOWWLL(pop-pop-BANG!) sound. Most home mechanics don't wanna mess with jetting, so they put this Torque-stuffer-like thing in the exhaust ports to increase back pressure enough that the bike doesn't backfire (as much) but still has the obnoxious noise. Might as well leave your stuff stock.

i had one on and broke an exhaust stud putting it in, and i noticed no difference in performance. in my opinion its not worth it.

Latest posts

Back