Handguard/Handlebar/Rear Brake Question????

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

botlebruiser

Reaction score
My wolverine does not have a brake lever on the left side of the handlebar like some of them do(left side if your sitting on it). The Moose Racing handguards I have will not mount on that side because they mount to the lever on that side. Is the left side lever on the wolverines that have one a clutch lever or a brake lever and if its a brake lever can I add it?
Thanks

Left side on mine is parking brake/rear brake. If you dont have it i'm sure you can add it. wonder why someone would remove the lever ? Is the rest of the parts there >? I have seen replacement levers on eBay for 5 bucks.

Its at the dealership right now getting some stripped out threads in the rear end fixed:mad:. I will take a look when I get it back. I hope so. The guy I bought it from was weird as hell. He took the neutral light out and disabled the key too. But I got a good deal so I guess I can't complain too much.

Right on my friend ! Keep me posted on what parts have been altered and i will check around to see if i can find any, in hopes that we can get the quad back to its "normal" self ha ha ha

probably pulled off rear brakes and lever to stop the squeel problem?

Back