guess what ..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toomanycars

Reaction score
So I picked up anther wheeler today .. Its not a Yamaha but It was Cheep so here it is ...

I'm gonna post the pic and see who can guess what this pile of parts is ..

2013-01-06140643.jpg

lol thats what 94warpig said bout his polaris! look how that turned out...

I've ridden one. They are actually a pretty good bike. Even though it is a polaris, it is probably one of the best they made. Btw, if you want to use that as a parts bike, I know where there is on forsale that has a low hours rebuilt engine and needs NOTHING.

lol i was looking at a few sled motors .. I now have the 87 warrior 91 trail boss and my 400 scrambler .. I have a friend that I ride with that has a 92 warrior and the scrambler and warrior are pretty equal. i pull away from him at the top but other wise there neck and neck .. the scrambler is a 4x4 thow so that adds a little weight ..
anyway I just want to get them all going so that we can all ride together ..

I do have a buggy project that im working on as well . that one will be geting a yamaha fzr 600 motor.

lol i was looking at a few sled motors .. I now have the 87 warrior 91 trail boss and my 400 scrambler .. I have a friend that I ride with that has a 92 warrior and the scrambler and warrior are pretty equal. i pull away from him at the top but other wise there neck and neck .. the scrambler is a 4x4 thow so that adds a little weight ..
anyway I just want to get them all going so that we can all ride together ..

I do have a buggy project that im working on as well . that one will be geting a yamaha fzr 600 motor.
I really like my 400 Scramby 4x4..
Although they weren't the best quad ever made (and a lot of guys on here don't like them), they do ride pretty good. They also have a few cool options.
Mine is punched out a bit, and has a custom pipe. It'll pull the front tires pretty easy.

That buggy your building looks pretty damn cool to. :tup:

Back