getting one of these next week

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are a well built machine, I would love to get one for the farm. But, they are sooooo daaaaauuuumnnn expensive! I'd even go for an older gator.

They are a well built machine, I would love to get one for the farm. But, they are sooooo daaaaauuuumnnn expensive! I'd even go for an older gator.

i had an old gator in Iraq to get around on base, and man was that thing fun we beat the **** out of that thing and just couldnt kill it no matter how hard we tried. that thing was a tank but **** was it slow!

We got the razr 900 up at our place and nothing touches it in competition all really depends what you're looking for

They sound like leaf blowers. Lol. When I get a side by side, it'd be used on the farm exclussively.

I bought a '97 Mule for $1000.00 with a new motor, all filters, new fuel pump and relay, drive belt and some other stuff. I had to replace the drive clutch and clean the carb and put everything back together. Fun machine for walking the dogs on the farm. LOL

I wouldn't mind to get an older Rhino 660, with a blown motor.. I've seen a few older ones selling cheap on Kijiji.
I would be sniffing out another hybrid build.. lmao
Perhaps a Yamaha triple sled motor??

R1 swap would be awsome or a turbo busa
An R1 would be to much, and I don't build bastards.. lol
Plus a sled motor (particularly a twin) would probably drop right in there. You'd just have to line up the primary to the trans. Then find a belt that would fit.
Plus a sled motor is way cheaper, and makes good power.

Last edited:
Like those all sound good in theory.. But there expensive motors!!
I could find an older Yami 600 triple, or even a larger twin. For a 1/3rd the cost of a newer 4 stroke.
Plus pushing more than 100hp to the trans in a Rhino would spell disaster.. lol

I wouldn't mind to get an older Rhino 660, with a blown motor.. I've seen a few older ones selling cheap on Kijiji.
I would be sniffing out another hybrid build.. lmao
Perhaps a Yamaha triple sled motor??

That would be really cool!

Back