Full Swingarm skid plates

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolverine350rider

Reaction score
Hi,

I saw the skid plate review on woodwarrior, but I believe I need a little bit more protection than the Aluminum Yamaha. I would like a full swingarm skidplate as I ride in very rocky areas. I am considering a few-

PRM-
WO448.jpg

DG-
58-4016LG.jpg

Richochet-
skid_yamaha_wolverine.jpg

I have DG nerfs and I can tell DG makes great stuff. So I do trust DG. But I heard PRMs are pretty much indestructable. And Richochet, I found a good deal on those.

What do you recommend? And what skidplate do you run on you 350?

Thanks,
John

I have that DG plate and it's brand new/never installed. If you're interested in it, I could let it go for cheap.

It's definately a heavy duty unit. It's made entirely out of 3/16" aluminum and bolts up in four locations. I already have the aftermarket Yamaha skid (the little one) and can't run both obviously. I bought it thinking I might put it on someday but I've decided to sell a bunch of my Wolverine parts because my house is starting to get overrun by atv parts. I keep ordering new parts and the stuff just keeps piling up. I just ordered another $200 worth of Wolvy mods yesterday, it just never ends...

PRM makes a good product. I've been happy with everything I've ever bought from them. DG puts out quality parts also. Never dealt with Richochet.

Wolvydude, do you still got that skidplate?

Latest posts

Back