Fuel line

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j369fox

Reaction score
What size fuel line do we have? I'm looking to install fuel filters on my wolverine's. I have 2 2006 wolverine 450's

No but if you look it up on multiple sites like Rockymountain.com it states the fuel filter for our model is for 1/4 fuel line and when I did look at mine I would have to say it is 1/4".
I don't know 100%, just going by what I find online thats all.

Dan

thats something i have been meaning to do on my quad, a in-line filter is a must these days with all the crappy gas people are getting in my area.

hey

Well the reason I was asking was that I somehow clogged my carb. I had been going through some mud and water though when it happened so it very could have been that. I wanted to make sure if it was gas related as in either something I got into the tank or in the fuel I knew that it was time to fix.

I was able to fix it though. I took everything off and rotated the carb so I could get to the bowl and took the bowl off. There was no gunk inside the bowl, so I removed the jet's and cleaned everything with carb cleaner and compressed air. After I put it all back together it ran up just fine but I only got to ride for a quick second.

When I bought my Wolvy last year there was a inline fuel filter already on it. I assumed it was factory.

Back