Few pics of my warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YFMwarriorbrady

Reaction score
vyre8atu.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Actually Let's be honest I took it to the Car wash and blew the stickers off and they went every Where I picked up my mes though

eqyqygun.jpg

These are the tires I have rate 10 they get traction in anything I love them I recommend them to anybody

Haha Cool here Is how the story behind this goes an old man bought it from a race team to teach his wife clutch it sat my older brother who Is legally blind bought it for himself a few months after buying it in 2009 the engine seized my Dad bought it off my brother had the engine bored due to scarring and then sold it to my older than me but younger than my oldest brother ( if that makes sense) then we bought a kfx 400 my brother got that for free from my parents so he gave me the warrior so I got a free warrior that runs great how about that Haha I've owned it for 3 years and am probably gonna do a top end soon

Awesome story man!!! I like knowing the Quad Facts when I get one, Ive had my fair share of clunkers but also had a few new

Modifications are fly racing handle bars raptor 700 gytr exhaust bored over Idk how much that's why I haven't done a top end I had +2 rear wheel spacers but my brother took them and put em on his raptor new solenoid otherwise I'm buying nerf bars and a new rear bumper from umm forgot his name I'll post it after I post this

What! Anything is better than those purple peder eaters, lmao. Steelers fan here. But hey, let's wait on the trash talking each other til football season.

No need for trash talking yet, wait until my Ravens are 0-8 because they overpaid Flacco and can't afford anymore decent players. Jack Wagons lol

YFM, seriously though, very nice looking Warrior you have there.

First off--- nice quad
Second--- you cracked me up with the stickers at the car wash
Third-- them CSTs are awesome. Get you through anything. I've got 5 good rides on mine & I love em.
Fourth-- KC Chiefs fan here; but I've got no bragging rights cause we suck. Just like my NY rangers...

I never said I was a stealers fan the plastics came with the ATV when I got it I live in Michigan and am a Detroit lions fan and let the getting ripped on begin lol

Nice quad. I got a full set of those tires. Love them! Just went mudding today. They still work really good for being 50% worn

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back