Christmas ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drknight77

Reaction score
Thought I'd show that well at least one warrior owner in this wee little world rode his warrior on christmas, and all joking aside I still enjoy riding this bike(even though I have a 660 now) I still enjoy jumping on this lower lighter bike, compared to the 660 which you actually have to be ALOT more careful and respectful to. Anyways heres a few pics of me an my older brother(his old warrior) riding my two "slow" quads. FYI the polaris will jump ahead a full length but then the warrior will pull ahead with it's slightly bigger top end. LOL

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS

Thanks Tim, been awhile since I been out on these two quads, which surprising or not the polaris is actually quite fun also. The 660 has been my main ride lately but its down now since the clutch cable is sticking, so a new handle and cable is on the way.

Oh and BTW does anyone have an extra throttle cable end bushing for these mikuni carbs? Ironically all three of my quads take the same thing and I lost one, so I been switching them from bike to bike. :haha:

I rode my warrior on Christmas too with my brother on my dad's 400 prairie. Only difference is we had a few inches of snow. Looks fun either way. Hope you had a good time, cause I sure did.

Back