Can't leave well enough alone

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn bro, those look amazing!!! awesome job! cant wait to see the final product!

well, I got plastics put on and then the motor started ticking. pulled valve cover to inspect and the jam nut for the adjuster is missing. had to order one because no one around me sells a m7 nut. waiting on that to get here so I can put it back together. I should have the nut this week.

im not sure where its at. I looked down in the head but didnt see it. I assume its either in the head or bottom end.

Prolly better find it before it messes something up. I'll bet it's in the head. Just need a telescopic magnet to fish around in there.

I'm going to look again when I put it back together. If I can't find it, I'll just hope for the best....

Got the nut in today and put it back together. I couldn't find the old nut anywhere.
Cranked it up, no more tick! I can finally finish putting it together. Luckily its going to be about 75 Sunday so I can actually ride it!!

Latest posts

Back