Bored- a couple new pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamarider

Reaction score
I finally have some pics with the powermadds I bought from yeoldetyme like 3 months ago, and Bad04's PRM grab bar. Let me know what ya think.

And don't get on my ass about the trailer, this is a hard working machine, boys! It replaced a utility quad, so it's gotta pull it's own weight sometimes.

hard%20workin%20warrior_t2006_4_24_22_53_53_q75_f8_600x450.jpg

prm_t2006_4_24_17_22_29_q75_f8_600x450.jpg

And yes, I realize that I don't have a swingarm skid at the moment. I'm having my dad take it to work to get it re-welded and reinforced because I completely trashed it last year on some nasty rocks.

Well trailers can come in handy i guess..my buddy is putting a hitch on his to help the crew at the track were he races bmx...might come in handy for our trails ......

That 40 year old trailer and $20 tusk hitch has helped pay for a few of my mods (easily $200 made over the winter just hauling firewood out of the woods) and made building my tracks a signifigantly smaller pain in the ass, so it's well worth it to me even when I pull a quad with a hitch onto an mx track and get all kinds of confused looks and finger pointing

(helps with the sleeper factor too, if it has a hitch it's gotta be slow, right?)

Latest posts

Back