Anyone know What front bumper I have on my 99 Wolvy ??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlabMaster

Reaction score
I just bought the front rack for a standard wolverine and it does not fit on my front bumper .. Does anyone know by looking what bumper I have or what it came off of ... I am thinking about buying a stock one and selling this meaty one or getting the rack that goes with this one ... I will add more if needed ??
Thanks

w1-1.jpg

CIMG1240.jpg

flyer2jpg2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who ever made it did a good job ... Its pretty cool probably designed for a heavy duty winch or pushing or pulling cars around or something ... I bought the Machine from a farmer/trucker up in Wisconsin ... Supposedly the whole atv was custom built from some hot shot .. Tried to tell me it was Troy lee designed ??
I am ordering the stock bumper and getting rid of that one , I want the rack on ..

Yea it looks well-built, and was probably made for pushing cars, like you said. But There's no such thing as a "Troy Lee" Wolv...Troy Lee is simply a graphic design company (they make stickers, designs on helmets, clothing, etc), they don't 'build' ATVs or modify them.

Yeah I figured ... If you know someone that might want or benefit a heavy solid front end like that let me know ... I am in search of the Highlifter nylon blocks for the unlockers next ... Mine works fine but had to flip it around , one of the sides wore out and wouldn't grip ...

Latest posts

Back