Alignment Adjustments

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randy20

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows if camber adjustment is possible on a 06 one front wheel has positive camber and the other has negitive i looked it over and dont see anything bent any ideas? i have never hit anything hard or rolled it.Thanks Randy

I don't believe they have a camber adjustment - not many quads do unless it's been added aftermarket.

I'd suggest getting the front end up - frame on blocks so that you can verify they integrity of the wheel bearings and a-arm bushings as well as ball joints.

Wheel bearings - grab the wheel at 12 and 6 O-Clock positions - see if you can rock the wheel up and down - if so, track the movement backwards and verify it's between the spindle and the wheel hub. If those seem to move together, track it to its source. This same method can be used to check the ball joints (attach the spindle to the upper and lower A-Arms. Just look for the movement.

To check the a-arm bushings, take bungee cord or zip strap and hold the front wheel brake in - essentially locking the wheel in postion using the brakes. Then see if you can shift the entire wheel assembly forward or back while sitting beside the quad - there shouldn't be any movement - if there is, track it back to its source.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back