'99 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bama99Warrior

Reaction score
1999 Warrior, Shredder rear tires D.I.D chain, aftermarket gold wheels, and aftermarket skid plate. Other than that it is pretty much stock. Low hours, spent most of its life in a garage. Cranks right up and rides like new...love it!

IMG952236_zpsa123e5df.jpg

IMG_5074_zps65a9adb9.jpg

IMG_3019_zpsea9a3e4e.jpg

ah yes, elusive grey front plastic that we have not regrettably shaved...

a couple of guys here will get that...

anyway, welcome to the forum. nice warrior.

looks good man, better with a front bumper but nice clean looking quad!

Wow an un-molested 99, dont see that to often anymore!!! mmmmmmmmmmm front fenders!!! LOL

Bama you do realize you've bought one of the hardest to find color wise warrior combinations! Me and JonS have been on the lookout for a set of front fenders in decent shape and un-cut for a while!!!
Oh and those shredders are good tires wear wise. I have a set that are just about shot now that are well over 10 years old.

Wow, I did not. I snatched it up when I came across it because the colors matched my race car. Wasn't aware that the color combo was rare, thanks for the info on the wheels and exhaust also, The description I posted is literally a copy and paste of the craigslist ad that I bought it from... Anywho, I took it out on some mild trails today, and it will flat fly with my 260 pound self on it, and get me through dang near anything, but had to go easy in the mud because when I got the machine home yesterday I found out that the air box lid was MIA, so I didn't wanna sling mud and water all over the air filter the day after I get it.

Thanks everyone!!
IMAG0130_zpsf86f114a.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure on rarity, but finding the plastics is a pain. Especially because its a darker gray than any of the other years they used grey fenders. Back before my cfm air box i used to run mine with no lid when mudding and as long as you dont completely sink it nothing usually got in.

Do all the stock air boxes have a hole in the bottom? just curious because my last atv had a snorkel on it, and everything on this thing is new to me.

They do have one at the back of it. Its supposed to have a like crimped down hose attached to limit the chance of something getting in and let water out.

that's where my problem is then...the hole is there but it doesn't have the hose in it. Ill fix that tomorrow. Thanks!

Mine doesn't have a. Hose on eather. I'm also running no lid. If water wants to get in its going to get in lid or no lid is how I look at it...and more power w/o the lid

Was getting her ready for tomorrows ride, and When I cranked it up it sounded like it was starving for gas, got ready to pull the carb to clean it, and found that the intake had dryrotted and was sucking air..it was so bad that when I started to take it off it just broke in half, got a new one ordered....looks like I wont be riding it until next Friday :p

that's a common issue with warriors. best one to order is the oem yamaha intake boots. i've tried others with no luck.

Back