50 psi compression, please help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strongheld

Reaction score
I have a Warrior Project. I'm only getting 50 psi compression on. I've pulled off the head, checked the piston and rings, they seem fine. the sleeve is in perfect condition. no scarring whatsoever. I checked the valves, the intake valve was cracked, so I changed it out with a brand new one, I also changed the exhaust valve just because. put it all back together. It's not out of time. The headgasket seems good. I ordered a new one just because, still waiting on that. What else could it be?

I have a Warrior Project. I'm only getting 50 psi compression on. I've pulled off the head, checked the piston and rings, they seem fine. the sleeve is in perfect condition. no scarring whatsoever. I checked the valves, the intake valve was cracked, so I changed it out with a brand new one, I also changed the exhaust valve just because. put it all back together. It's not out of time. The headgasket seems good. I ordered a new one just because, still waiting on that. What else could it be?
I think that's it. Just make sure the valve seats are good.

Back