"2001 Warrior"*Updated Pics*

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, colder is better. Ever wonder why drag cars have cold air intakes? For instance, in the summer my dads Mustang can catch tire in 2nd gear, but really only chirp them. In the winter, he can spin the tires all the way through second and chirp them in 3rd.

the tires are also cold as well as the road surface...its unfortunate that u have a ford tho... :)

not relocating the filter in front of the engine. Changing the length of the intake tube makes sense, but only if it's still a straight section, not a 180 bend.

yeah i forgot about that...it looks good in that pig and im sure it works a bit better

civic_long.jpg

the longer the tube, the more low end
the shorter the tube, the more top end
thats a crazy setup bet theres some power increase there

Here are some updated pics....the pics didnt come out that well, but the A-arms and swingarm are painted graphite ..and the spindles and hubs are a metalic black...If you look in the back ground the color of the mini chopper frame..thats what color the quad frame is being powder coated..thats soda can red...

4wheelerproject0168gc.jpg

4wheelerproject0181ls.jpg

4wheelerproject0175kw.jpg

:cool:

Well Frame is finally going this weekend to be powdered!!!..been sick as hell all week!!
Damn mother nature screwing with my schedule...lmao!!

GET'R'DONE

Well here some new pics so far...the frame color is motor engine red...

ginalyngillian0017tg.jpg

Love teaching my little ones..LOL
ginalyngillian0021vt.jpg

ginalyngillian0039vx.jpg

ginalyngillian0066tm.jpg

And the Roller....
ginalyngillian0088ly.jpg

ginalyngillian0072qk.jpg

Just waiting on the engine and few other things!!

Once the mini chop sells then were talking suspension!!

Its looking very good man. Its gonna look sick when its done.

Back