• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

+2 a-arms Ebay, hop on these!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how come it almost seems like you're the about only person on here that ever really posts anything ? is this your site ?

Hahahaha, No, not even a moderator (yet). I just really love the warrior and like to help out best I can. Actually the starter of the forum never visit anymore, just pays to keep it going. BAD ASS. I joined around when this site was in its heyday, always busy. My lil bro told me about it when he had his elite warrior. And I learned so much. I've seen it die down over time but there is still great info here so I like to keep it going. That and I work in front of a computer for work, so I always check the forums and ebay about everyday. The site still gets new members, just people don't post as much. I tell everyone I meet that owns a YFM350 to sign up. I'm workin my way to elite so I do what I can.

Most warrior/rap 350 owners start out on the quad and then realize that they want to go faster, and rather then mod out the war dog, upgrade to something else. I'm just one of those guys who likes everything that the warrior does on the trails and all the mods available for them, so I decided to stick with it. It's not how fast you can go its how long you can ride and have fun doing it. Plus its just plan cool to have a quad not like the rest that can hang in/and in some cases show them up.

this might be dumb, but what is an elite warrior ? just one that's fixed up how you want it or what ?

Elite status isn't really set in stone but it takes a voting to make it there. Basically you have to mod your warrior/raptor 350 to the 9's. That means, Engine, suspension and body. Do as much as yon can (spend a ton) to make it as cool as it can be. Scope out some of the pics of the past elite warriors.

Back