• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1986 Honda trx200sx parts. Got the pics!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97warriorrider

Reaction score
i have almost new maier rear fenders, honda hood, headlight,new front tires,gas tank,seat with new seat cover.And lots of other parts. If any body needs anything else let me know. The Black spots on the fenders were there when i bought they quad. I dont know if its a factory mess up or if somebody was spray painting near them..The tires and brand new. and the headlight does work. The seat cover is also pretty much brand new.It has no rips in it. The rims and still in pretty good condition and will probably fit more than just this quad.

<center>
honda.jpg

hondatire.jpg

hondahood.jpg

hondahood2.jpg

hondafender.jpg

hondafender2.jpg

hondaceet.jpg

honda2.jpg

headlight.jpg

</center>

nope, doesnt run..the chain came off and broke the case and its not fixable like my warrior..so i can only part..the tranny was all effed up to..Do you know someone that needs parts or just a quad?

someone I know has the same quad, and I would think he would be interested in another if the price was right. But, I'll let him know you are parting it, and I'll see if he would like anything.

sry it took so long. How much are you asking for the plastics?? Also, shipping cost to 11758??

I'm from Long Island, NY. N. Massapequa to be exact. The person that is interested lives in Bellmore, a few towns over.

The rear plastics? Umm being that they are near brand new and in perfect condition..i would like to get $90 plus shipping..i havent calculated shipping yet..does the person interested have email or any way of comunicating online?

Hi i am very interested with this bike....i need the following...
both front rims
front right hub
front right steering knuckle (axle)

Let me know for prices. If they are reasonable, i will take them off your hands.

Thanks.

do you still have any of these parts form the 200sx?

1986 200sx

I need a seat badly for my grandson for CHRISTmas his daddy is in jail!!

Hello, I know this a a really old post, but do you still have this bike or any parts? If so, please call me at 330-383-8537 or email [email protected]. In fact, please contact me either way!!! ASAP!

Mark Williams

Latest posts

Back