• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Topend

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jglock53

Reaction score
I have a topend that I had redone for another warrior. I got a new one with a fresh topend so i have this sitting around. Bored and Honed and valve job. New gasket set and weisco piston. Looking for skid plates , good front shocks, stainless header idk shoot me an offer. I have the receipt also.
021.jpg

020.jpg

Last edited:
Well I have the invoice and it cost me 300 parts and labor so not trying to take a loss. It was done on 12/06/12. So it is very fresh and hasnt been sitting around long. Work was done by Dowker Engines in case anybody was wondering.

Last edited:
What's the bore size?? And what does a valve job include ??

Lol I just look at the box and saw the bore size Mybad

New to this if I got it can you pm me and tell me what I would have to do to get this on my quad

payment is up to buyer dont really care what method. Paypal will get it out the door to you faster.

Got the top end from Jglock super nice guy and super fair thanks for the parts will get my warrior again with these.

Back