• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Plus 2 Ft End and Works Shocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ag2560

Reaction score
I have a plus 2 front end with Works Triple Rate with Rezzies, Complete front brakes with extended Braided Lines and spindles and Tie Rods. Needs Ball Joints and Tie Rod Ends Also both tie rods are slightly bent. The A-Arms are chrome but they have some pitting they should be able to be shined up some. The lowers have some scratches on the bottom as usual. The shock shafts are dry they don`t appear to be leaking. I don`t know what weight they are set up for. I would like to sell it as a package for
$360 shipped. If you`re interested PM me or E-Mail me at [email protected].
Thanks
Al

Last edited:
Sale of shocks pending will do $165 shipped for everything else.

I'm interested in the arms but how do you know what ball joints to get?

I`m pretty sure they use VW tie rod ends for ball joints you can go to an auto parts store and match them up. The spindles are already reamed to fit that taper.

Yep still have the arms let me know.

and where do i get the joints that go onto the arms, and what size are they? cuz he will buy them

I`m pretty sure they`re VW tie rod ends you can go to an auto parts store to match them up the spindles are already reamed to the proper taper.

Back