before & after fenders

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bones

Reaction score
So I got out the sand paper today and went at a set of old 87 fenders that were so Sun baked they look pink started with 120 to knock it down to something I could work with then 220, 400, and 600 next will be 1000 2000 and sketchx polish (need to get that stuff )but here it is so far

Before
DSC_0002.jpg

And now
DSC_0003.jpg

this will b my new project, i m not diggin my yellow plastics thou, i dunno, will see when all back together, what has happened with those white ffenders?

You should have seen my fenders. Had paint and stuck on grit, really nasty. Cleaned up very well with 280 grit. Was gunna finish with finer stuff, but they are white so you can't see the scratches and I'm probably going to put graphics on to hide the imperfections. Looks good though. I love the old red/black.

Done sanding this fender next step will be a heat gun to get rid of the stress marks than polishing
DSC_0016-1.jpg

update ... i have bin work on these the last few days a couple more good publishings and they will be done

they'er coming along nicely for 25 year old plastics

Latest posts

Back