my storker lost spark !?!?!?!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bones

Reaction score
need i some info boys/girls .... when i ohm the stator what colors do i ohm to what and what ohm setting do i use ??? need this info asap i'm working on it right now !! (hauler) i know you have the book ...lol

Bones I don't even know where to start in the book to help you out you'll have to walk me through it man (I'm not very book savvy) if you know what I mean hahaha

i found this ... i'll shear it here for the next guy

On the 3 white wires coming out of the stator, they should all have 0.7~0.8 ohms resistance in all three combinations. That means imagine numbering each white wire either 1, 2, or 3. Check 1 to 2, 1 to 3 and 2 to 3. Also, check any one of the white wires to the laminated iron core of the stator. ANY continuity to ground indicates the stator has had an insulation breakdown and will have to be replaced.

To test the Source coil (for the ignition) connect your pocket tester from the white/green wire to the red wire. Resistance should be 270~330 ohms resistance.

To test the pickup coil, connect your tester from the blue to the yellow wire. Resistance should be 171~209 ohms resistance.

sound right to everyone

yeah sure! oh hell who am I kidding lol if that's what ya found Bones 9 out of 10 times it's right I just never really ever got into the ohm stuff gonna have to get the book out when I'm bored and do some reading up on it all right?

Back