• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lone Star +2 A-Arms and bumper

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ag2560

Reaction score
I just got another Warrior with some Lone Star +2 A-Arms. If anyone is interested I`m looking to get 250 or best offer plus shipping. They come with the tie rods and the ball joints are replaceable with 87 screw in type ball joints. The bumper is for sale also 40 or best offer + shipping. I`ll be taking this apart this weekend so let me know.

Last edited:
Im gonna give you a bump and a little good stuff. These a arms are great, they are the same ones that are on Jar-Jar. Oh and these are no longer made anymore by Lonestar, so its one of those things that only a few will have!!!!

I got the A-Arms and the bumper off today. The bumper is a little tweaked so I`ll take 30 plus shipping. The A-Arms need 1 of the ball joints replaced and 1 tie rod end. The parts are readily available and cheap so please don`t think I`ll let them go for real cheap. I`m just letting anyone know that`s interested they are used and not perfect.

If these were available when I had my warrior... I'd probably still have a warrior lol.

would you trade for engine parts like full trans. head. cyl. .. just woundering as i have some motor parts sit in a bin doing nuthin

Sorry not looking to trade. Besides I have more motor parts than good cases to put them in right now. Thanks anyway Bones.

Back